- 10 Big Ideas to Think Differently About the Future of Extension January 2018. Presenters: Chuck Hibberd - Moderator; Brian Higginbotham, Utah State University; Laura Perry Johnson, University of Georgia; Marshall Stewart, University of Missouri; Debby Sheely, University of Rhode Island; Carolyn Williams, Prairie View A&M University (Texas)
- A recording of the presentation can be viewed by clicking title above.
- Extension Directors/Administrators may contribute further dialogue and questions on this topic by contacting ECOP Executive Director Rick Klemme firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leadership Opportunities for Extension Directors and Administrators to Make a Difference With the Opioid Epidemic? December 2017. Presenters: Chris Boerboom, North Dakota State University – Moderator; Anne R. Lindsay, University of Nevada-Reno; Ahlishia J. Shipley, National Program Leader for Family and Community Health, FCS, NIFA, USDA; Mark Skidmore, North Central Regional Center for Rural Development
- Recording of the presentation can be viewed here (click title above).
- PowerPoint presentation is available for download at bit.ly/L4L_Opioids2.
- USDA-NIFA Rural Health and Safety Education Program resource is available at bit.ly/L4L_Opioids1
- ACTION Submit curricula, programs, or resources to share that can be used to address the opioid crisis at https://tinyurl.com/ECOPopioid. Please forward this link to program leaders or specialists if needed. The value of the toolbox is in its contents.
- Link to tool box will be inserted here as soon as it becomes available. Stay tuned to ECOP Monday Minute for the release.